Sunday, June 30, 2013

Utah Family Photographer | K Family

Can you believe this fabulous family?  Could there be a better looking bunch?  I have photographed them twice now and done High School Senior pictures for two of their beautiful girls.  They are so much fun to work with and make my job terribly easy.  The lighting for this session was perfect and I'm in love with this location.  Hope you enjoy the K Family!


If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on Facebook so feel free to "like" and follow along!  Are you on Instagram?  You can find me there as well.  I'm under bloomandgrow

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of a family they have. Amazing! Great captures, your work is always so crisp and flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza! Marie maybe my favorite session of yours yet!!!!! love everything about it and the family is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete