Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah Family Photographer | N Family (Maryland)

I feel so honored to have been able to photograph this family during a recent trip to my hometown in Maryland.  I went to high school with Mrs. N (man, we are getting old!) and was so thrilled when she contacted me.  She hasn't changed a bit, is a gorgeous as ever and has a beautiful family.  They were seriously so fun and easy to work with.  This may just be one of my favorite sessions ever.  Enjoy the N Family...



If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on Facebook so feel free to "like" and follow along!  Are you on Instagram?  You can find me there as well.  I'm under bloomandgrow

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful photographs. I’m sure these will be cherished always.

    ReplyDelete