Monday, June 10, 2013

Utah Family Photographer | June 11 on 11

(This is the sixth post in an 11-on-11 project I am participating in this year with a group of insanely talented photographers from around the world. 11 pictures, on the 11th of each month. The only “rule” is one of the images has to be a self portrait.  To see last months post click HERE

If you are here from the fabulous Square Balloon, welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Summer is here and with it comes fun and relaxation.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that summers can also be long and slightly agonizing...but this post I'm going to focus on some of the positive happenings and favorite activities around my house while summer is still shiny and new.  I really love the chance to spend more time with my kids and doing things that tend to get pushed off during the hectic school year.  

Hope you enjoy our early summer days of...


Soaking.


Water ballooning.


 Stopping to smell the flowers.


 Sibling bonding.


Rainbow chasing.



4-wheeling.


Nap time evading.


Destroying...aka hanging with dad.


And of course, bumping and bruising.


The selfie.  Baring it all here - no makeup, no editing magic.  Complete with wrinkles, age spots and uncombed hair.  Figure I've earned all of it...


Thank's so much for looking!  Now please continue your blog circle journey and visit the wonderful Sarah Cambio of Sarah Cambio Photography.

If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or feel free to visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on Facebook so feel free to "like" and follow along!

13 comments:

  1. hey, beautiful lady. your family is awesome and you live in the most gorgeous place ever. I love all the moments you captured. Poor baby with the banged-up face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these so much!!!!! love the photo with all your kiddos and the rainbow picture is insane!!!!! and stop being so damn pretty. My favorite selfie of you yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that bruise looks painful! Love your photos and the location is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! Oh my boys would be in heaven with the 4-wheeler!!! You are gorgeous without makeup which means you are a total knockout!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to be a kid spending summer with you. It looks so much fun!! Totally jealous of your selfie. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marie! Your summer looks soooo fun! What beautiful captures. I loooove that selfie (and all your selfies!) you gorgeous woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, is it wrong for me to call you a show off for looking so beautiful without any photoshop? Cuz, well, um.... SHOW OFF! You are beautiful! Love these! The 4 wheeler ones are INSANE, and your poor sweet baby with her piercing blue eyes and black and blue face. Awww....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stunning, Marie!!! I LOVE the 4-wheeler shots!! AWESOME!! Your little girl picking flowers and in the field had better be a giant canvas in your house!!
    I love the image of all 4 kids...childhood captured! Well done, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these Marie!! That first one with the dinglehopper is my total FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Marie!! Is it ok that I feel a little cross at how beautiful you look with no make up or ps?? A little??
    Your baby looks beautiful even with a banged up face :-(
    I had to giggle at the aftermath of time with dad, lol.
    Love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAWT! Seriously. Love your selfie. The water balloon shot is rad too! 4 wheelers? Well that's fun and the rainbow?Amaze. Poor little girl with the bruised head ouch!
    Love them Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous images, and you look stunning! No need to be shy about it!

    ReplyDelete