Sunday, March 30, 2014

Salt Lake City Utah Newborn Photographer | Light and Shadows - Silhouette

Welcome to month three of our Light and Shadows Project.  This is a monthly project I'm participating in with an extremely talented group of photographers from around the world.  This exercise is meant to push us outside our comfort zones by forcing us to see and use light differently each month.  To see last month's post click HERE.

The theme for March was Silhouette.  I tried to think outside my normal, little box and capture a few non-typical silhouettes.  My kids had fun with this one and I also had the privilege of working with a couple models who graciously humored me when I asked them to pose in front of car headlights (my parked car, don't worry) and told them to "trust me"  :)

Thanks so much for visiting!


And now, please continue your blog circle journey and visit the adorable and talented Tonya Teran from Tonya Teran Photography.  Her kids are scrumptious and melt hearts with every post.  :) 

If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or you can visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on Facebook and Instagram (I'm under bloomandgrow) so feel free to "like" and follow along!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love all of them. That sky is gorgeous, and I love your flipped hair. It makes me think of that song "I flip my hair back and forth......" :)

    ReplyDelete