Sunday, March 16, 2014

Salt Lake City Utah Family Photographer | St. George Newborn

 Moments.  Light.  Love.  Connection.  Beauty.

For me, photo sessions are about so much more than just taking pictures.  My goal with every image I take is to get inside a real moment and freeze it in time.  I love capturing my families in their natural environment.  We take shoes off, let hair down and relax in comfortable clothes.  Then I work very hard to make everyone feel comfortable so eventually they forget I am even there.

I come and step into your life for a couple hours and leave with beautiful moments that you will cherish for a lifetime.  

Real beauty, real connections, real memories.

I had the privilege of traveling to Cedar City, Utah to capture this amazing family.  Abbey is the owner of AK Studio Design and I was so honored and excited to have the privilege of photographing her gorgeous new baby girl and sweet family.

I hope you enjoy this magical session.




For information on booking a session please contact me, I would love to chat!  You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram - I'm under bloomandgrow

Cheers
xo

3 comments:

  1. Seriously some of the cutest pictures Ive seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I book a hotel, I will also forward you that confirmation and request payment of the difference.Sydney Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete