Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bloom and Grow Photography | Day 100 (Utah Family Photographer)

Here it is, day 100 of my "365 - a picture a day" project.  First of all, I can't believe I've made it this far.  When I set this goal back in January, I really wasn't sure how well I would do.  I tend to be a tad lazy about pulling my camera out unless I'm on a scheduled photoshoot...

I admit that some days I dread having to come up with a picture, but I can also say that this has been such a rewarding experience.  Not only do I feel like I've grown as a photographer, but I've also captured moments that are so precious and special to our family.  My kids love looking through these pictures and laughing at themselves.  These images have captured our everyday lives and are memories that I know will be cherished.

So, in honor of day 100, I've posted some of my favorite images so far from the year.  Each picture has a story behind it and I sit here and smile as I look through.  If you've have ever considered a 365 or something similar, I encourage you to give it a try.  I think you will be surprised at how much you can end up enjoying the challenge.  Hope you enjoy a recap of my 100 days.





2 comments:

  1. Marie, these are gorgeous! I have loved seeing you post these every day...such a great challenge! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - the pictures and the people. So many of us have let these moments just pass by.

    ReplyDelete