Monday, April 23, 2012

Bloom & Grow Photography | Mallory {Utah Senior Photographer}

Watch out world, here comes Mallory!  Even though we just met, I can honestly say that I love this girl.  We clicked right from the start.  I think she's gorgeous, she thinks I'm hilarious - we laughed the entire time.  I even got to embarrass her when group of hot guys walked by (just one of the perks of my job).  :)  Mallory is graduating high school with an associates degree and has such a bright future ahead of her.  I can't wait to see where it takes her!  Enjoy spunky Miss Mallory...











2 comments:

  1. Marie, You did an awesome job! Mallory you are SOOO Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Mallory a doll?? We did a Black Friday with her one year and the girl is hysterical! Good Luck Ms. Mallory!

    ReplyDelete