Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bloom & Grow Photography | Baby Corbyn {Utah Newborn Photographer}

What a fun story this little guy's mom has to tell him when he gets older.  Corbyn really wanted to come early, but mom really wanted dad to be here.  The only problem was dad was in Afghanistan.  Mom spent 12 days in the hospital trying to teach Corbyn an early lesson of patience.  Thankfully Corbyn is a fast learner and everything worked out perfectly!  So honored to be able to capture some of their precious moments.  Enjoy sweet baby Corbyn.













8 comments:

  1. He is so, so sweet and I love the family moments you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful family! the Newborn Baby is cute as his dad! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love your page- have been watching it for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! You are SO freakin talented! I think I should win because I could get your baby to sleep in church, ha ha! I liked you on your blog! Enter me please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted your giveaway onto my facebook page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked you page of FB! What amazing work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah I also shared your contest on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really great, thank you very much for sharing these photos. I felt very inspired, thanks.

    ReplyDelete