Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bloom & Grow Children | Field of Light {Utah Children Photographer}

There is just something about morning light.  It is so soft and beautiful.  As a children photographer, I don't get a chance to use it very often because let's face it, who wants to drag sleepy, droopy eyed kids to a photoshoot during the wee morning hours.  But when I saw this wheat field during an early morning run (the sun was splendid!) I knew I had to use it.  I'm sure one day my sweet little ones will be in therapy complaining about all the times their mom dragged them off on crazy photoshoots!

6:00am - wake up!!  With some creative bribing, we were out the door by 6:22.  I kept their clothes pretty casual since I wanted a very rural, relaxed feel to the pictures.  I also didn't want too many "posed" shots, so I let them run, jump and just be kids.

The sun and feeling is just what I was envisioning and the loss of sleep was definitely worth it!  I encourage you to get out there and give your own morning sun a try!










4 comments:

  1. WOW, it is unreal amazing! I love them Marie! you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delurking to say that these (and the previous) photos are wonderful. Your boys are sure growing up. And, you little girl is just a doll. (Ashley had a link on her blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!! Where is this field located??

    ReplyDelete