Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bloom & Grow - ACTIONS

I'm SO excited to announce my brand new photoshop action sets!  I have people ask me all the time, "How do you get your photos to look like that??"  So, I decided to create a couple action sets that help you achieve my results.


These actions are different from other sets out there.  Every photograph is unique and as I'm sure you've found, while some actions work on some images, they look terrible on others.  My actions are different because they are broken down and take core steps, giving you complete control over your editing process - and they work on EVERY photograph allowing you to create gorgeous, eye-popping pictures!  

I'm super excited about these new action sets.  I should add that they come with detailed instructions and tips with exactly how and when to use each action, plus some of my secret tricks!  It's so easy, I guarantee you will be amazed! 


Click on the link below to purchase or for more information!!


http://www.bloomandgrowphotography.com/p/actions.html

And just to get you all hot and bothered, here are some before and afters edited with "Bloom & Grow Basics" and "Bloom & Grow Newborn".





1 comment:

  1. Just became a fan of your facebook page and left a comment. Am keeping my fingers crossed on winning your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete