Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Salt Lake City Utah Family Photographer | 11-on-11 Project June

(This is the sixth post in an 11-on-11 project I am honored and excited to be participating in this year with a group of talented photographers from around the country: Kelly Sweda (CA), Sara Kaleho (MN), Sanna Lee (MN)Marie Sant (UT)Brooke Schmoe (FL)Brandi Tejeda (CO) and Corey Villicana (CA)  No rules or guidelines other than we post 11 personal pictures on the 11th of each month. To see last months post click HERE)

Summer is in full swing around here.  We seem to go back and forth between extreme fun and never ending boredness... here's to surviving the next couple months.


Thanks so much for looking!  Now please continue the blog circle and visit the lovely and talented Brandi from Brandi Tejeda Photography  


If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or you can visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on FacebookGoogle+ and Instagram (I'm under bloomandgrow) so feel free to "like" and follow along!

If you are interested in learning more about my traveling sessions, mentoring or photography classes that I offer, please send me an email: bloomandgrowphoto@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Marie! Hollyn is looking so grown up with her hair. I love it! And your boys are always so sweet. Beautiful work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them gorgeous Marie... moments, lighting, lines, everything! the portrait you got of Hollyn and those stunning blues eyes is just exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful portraits and snippets of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, marie. that girl of yours is a knock out!

    ReplyDelete