Friday, February 28, 2014

Salt Lake City Family Photographer | Light and Shadows - Artificial Light

Month two of our Light and Shadows Project.  This time the theme was Artificial Light  - no other requirement other than our images have to be lit using some sort of artificial light source. 

This theme was definitely a challenge for me and I worked all month to just get these two images!  But forcing ourselves out of our comfort zones is where we grow the most.  Hope you enjoy!

A little late night street ball


Every night before bed, my oldest comes in my room, gives me a hug and kiss and then heads back down the hall.  I hope he never stops...


And now, please continue your blog circle journey and visit the fabulously talented Laura from Laura Morita Photography.  She is one of my favorite people, is an amazing artist and will blow you away with her work! 

If you are interested in booking a session with me, I would love to CHAT or you can visit my information page for details and pricing.  I post all of my current work as well as pictures from my 365 project on Facebook and Instagram (I'm under bloomandgrow) so feel free to "like" and follow along!

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that top silhouette Marie?! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Marie :) I LOVE that first one and am so glad you decided to add it to our circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are amazing. Really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for location, when I knew I would be shooting in Utah, this orchard is where I wanted to shoot. For years I have melted over sessions I have seen shot here. As you scroll through their session, I think it will be clear why this gorgeous location was my first choice! Brisbane Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete