Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Utah Family Photographer | 2013 Year in Review

Wow, this was hard to narrow down.  I tried to give myself a 50 picture limit, but there are just so many images from this year that I love.  Finally stopped at 73...

First, I want to send a huge thank you to all of my amazing clients who have helped make this year such a success.  So grateful to have been able to work with each and every one of you.

And to my poor children, who may never be the same after my 365 photo a day project.  One day you will hopefully be grateful for all the times I bribed and coerced you into taking "just one more picture!"

Please enjoy my

2013 Year in Review

xo





4 comments:

  1. Marie... Wow. These are so amazing! LOVE seeing so much of your work in one place. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing eye! I heart your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab year Marie. You've really grown and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings for you!

    ReplyDelete