Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bloom and Grow Photography | Briggs Family ( Utah Family Photographer)

I know, I know. It's been more than three months since my family mini sessions and I'm just now getting around to blogging them.  Better late then never right?  The mini sessions were a huge hit this year, filling up within 2 hours!  It doesn't get much better than a quick 30 minute photoshoot plus treats for the kiddos when you are finished!  Sweet.

 Say hello to the Briggs family. They always come in killer outfits and are one of the most photogenic families I know. Plus, I'm pretty sure dad came directly from skydiving to our shoot. I told him next time I'd be more impressed if he actually landed at our location.  Ha! I think you will agree that their pictures turned out fabulous!  Enjoy...



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Marie! I love their outfits! Just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Marie! Love the colors and light! And such a pretty family too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the bright colors! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work and a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet (and well dressed!) family!! Such joy and vibrancy in these images. Great work!

    ReplyDelete