Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bloom and Grow Photography | The H Family (Utah Family Photographer)

These are the boys of my very dearest friend.  She was worried I wouldn't get any good smiles out of them.  I told her to just prop her feet up and relax while I worked my magic.  Non-smiling kids don't stand a chance when I get them one-on-one...

I just love these crazy dudes.  It's been so fun watching them grow into the handsome little men that they are.   Enjoy the H boys!












Boys will be boys...

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing Marie!!! They are going to cry their eyes out when they see these images of their boys! Awesome location, amazing expressions, timeless art! I LOVE the captures of all 4 boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images of such cute boys! Awesome location too! Mom is just going to love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I don't know how you figure out such creative poses for kids! Their parents will treasure these forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great session, love it! Seems like everyone had tons of fun, and the final result is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great Marie! I especially like the last two! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome posing and GREAT location, what handsome little dudes. This is such a great session!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such cuties!!! Love the location and the photos are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, they are too cute for words! Love this location too - it really makes the adorable little guys stand out! Gorgeous images, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 beautiful healthy SMILING boys.
    Absolutely stunning.
    As a farm girl myself, this backdrop is PERFECT!
    I'm such a fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really cool, Pat. So where is this wildflower-filled valley? ;)Fantastic flight captures.
    A beautiful bird to see.
    wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete