Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bloom & Grow Babies | Miss H {Utah Baby Photographer}

This is my little munckin.  Miss H is my youngest and only daughter (she has three big brothers).  I still can't believe she turns one in less than a week!  She is the sweetest, creamiest, snuggliest little doll.  She has succeeded in melting all the male hearts in my household and already has daddy wrapped around her little finger.

 I have been dreaming of this shoot for months.  I bought the blue, lacey petti romper shortly after she was born from Chic Baby Rose.  The white dress is from Old Navy and I made the headbands.  Hope you enjoy this one year birthday shoot.  I'm going to go cry... :)












I love this last one, even though she is sad.  I only tried to adjust the pillow - Oh the emotions!  But who can resist a face like this?

2 comments:

  1. I love the last one! All I can say is welcome to the wonderful world of girls. :) Marie, you are so freaking talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a sweet heart. I might add that she kinda looks like I did at her age...peach fuzz and all! These pictures are priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete